2008年11月13日 星期四

What is your favourite day of the week?

There are seven days in a week. And everyone has its own favorite day of the week.
Maybe it is Saturday, Thuesday, or Sunday. But as for me, I will say I like Friday most, especially in the night.
Cuz it is the end of the whole working week,and eveyone can just take a little break.
In the Friday night, I don't worry about the stuffs in my work place. I don't need to care about if anything that hasn't been done in time. In Friday night, I can relax myself fully. Also I will have two days free time for myself, and can do what I like to do in these two days.
In the Friday night, it is also the time that my colleagues like to gather in the restaurant and talk with each other not worrying about the annoying stuffs in the work place.
So these are reasons why I like Friday more than the other days of the week. And I like to arrange many activities for the weekend on Friday night, no matter what kind of activities.
How about your favorite day of the week?

1 則留言:

Adam Tervort 提到...

Nice Job!
Adam

There are seven days in a week. And everyone has their own favorite day of the week.
Maybe it is Saturday, Tuesday, or Sunday. But as for me, I will say I like Friday most, especially the night.
Because it is the end of the whole working week, and eveyone can just take a little break.
On Friday night, I don't worry about the stuff in my work place. I don't need to care about if anything hasn't been done in time. On Friday night, I can relax myself fully. Also I will have two days free time for myself, and can do what I like to do in these two days.
On Friday night, it is also the time that my colleagues like to gather in the restaurant and talk with each other, not worrying about the annoying stuff in the work place.
So these are reasons why I like Friday more than the other days of the week. And I like to arrange many activities for the weekend on Friday night, no matter what kind of activities.
How about your favorite day of the week?